ONEinspect 1.2.5 has just been released!
A major update for the ONEinspect software toolset is now available.
ONEinspect 1.2.5 has just been released.
This release adds:
Multiplatform ONEinspect Runtime Library
This library allows you to use ONEinspect kernel functionality in your own applications:
- communication with the target system
- projects, project groups
- easy to use concept of data items
- application downloading/using bootloader
- working with debug information (both from target and from linker output file)
- all plugins available
The library natively runs on following operating systems:
- Windows 32/64 bit
- Linux 32/64 bit
- OSX/Darwin 32/64 bit
- Android arm/aarch64
- iOS arm/aarch64
- iOS simulator 32/64 bit
No runtime environment (such as JVM or .NET) is required.
Various enhancements for the built-in scripting engine
- automation of application downloads
- sound alerts
- access to other projects in project group
- other improvements
See the full list of new features and bugfixes in the installation readme file.